Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm still here...

Hello quilters!

Thank you for coming over to Just Us Quilters to get listed!

I was on hiatus for a while there, but decided to open the list back up.

Have fun. Enjoy.

One last thing...a link back to this blog is required to keep your link up. Please do that now. Don't wait!

and if you want to come see my home blog I'd love to start generating some traffic. I've been blogging since 2005 or 2006 I believe. and my stats are pretty low because of my inactivity.

I promise to communicate more :)

Love you all!

Niki

1 comment:

  1. Can I get my quilting blog listed on your Just Us Quilters List. I can copy the button over easily. My blog is http://www.stitchesquilting.com/StitchesQuilting/shop/stitching-through-life/

    Let me know how I get listed....
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete